Mom's Night Out + Make & Take - Emergency Snow Day/Sick Day Bags
- Mom's Night Outs are the BEST
- Snow Days and Sick Days can be the WORST for keeping kids from climbing the walls (especially if there are a few in a row!).
Purpose Play is hosting an ALL NEW kind of event, and this one is just for moms! (Don't worry...we will still have fun without the kids! LOL).
Our evening at Maureen's cozy cabin-y house in the woods will include espresso drinks, light snacks, a short educational chat about the importance of play, and Emergency Make & Take Bags...PERFECT for your next sick day or snow day (or just when you're out of energy and need a quick activity to keep your Littles busy!).
Our Make & Take Bags will include:
- Sensory Medium (that you get to learn to make!)
- Instructions AND Materials for a variety of activities that you can do with the materials you have in your bag.
- Our bags are intended to be used with a variety of ages, similar to the ages our events are aimed at (up to age 5). The bags will include small parts are are not intended for use by children under age three. If you choose to use your activity bags for children under age 3, please fully supervise all use and play!).
When: Saturday, January 18th from 6-9ish.
Location: Maureen's Cozy House in the Woods near De Soto, KS. (Address and directions will be sent to participants the week of the event).
Approx. drive times from a few local areas:
Olathe 15-25 min
Overland Park 25 min
Gardner 25 min
Belton 40 min
Lee's Summit 35-40 min
A few notes:
- This event will only be held if we have 6 or more participants sign up. Tickets will be refunded in case quota is not met.
- In case of extreme weather, an alternative date will be set in February.
- No refunds are offered, but you may sell/give your ticket to a friend if needed.
- We are SO EXCITED to play with moms, and to get to hang out and get to know you better! Yay!